2/7/11

THE FAMILY, DOING IT ON THEIR OWN!

I was pleasantly surprised to get an early Valentine's Day present today when I got the newest music right out of the studio from Kindred the Family Soul. I downloaded this mid tempo track and started to groove automatically! You Got Love has all the elements you expect from Kindred, wife Aja's wide open style soars as husband Fatin's gritty growl is reminiscent of Frankie Beverly... then Snoop Dogg steps in! The Dogg Daddy blends in smoothly and adds that little element to bring the Family's Soul to that next level. 


The cool thing about this is that Kindred the Family Soul are doing their own thing now. In this big corporate world where money rules they either stepped out on faith or were pushed from the nest. Whatever the scenario, things happen and you have to rise to the place you belong. Their sound is of eagles, freed from captivity, let loose to spread their singing wings! I can only hope that this song hits the way I think it could. It would benefit all of us if we had more quality product from truly independent artists like Kindred. 


After all this you're probably asking yourself, "Well, where's the damn song Dave?" Answer; I'll be rolling out my website in a week or so. That's where you'll find IT and other songs like it. KNOWWAX.COM will have good (and some not so good I suppose) music from those artists that aren't getting the proper exposure. If you know of an artist, or you are an artist trying to be heard by the decision makers in the music industry, I might be able to help. Shoot me an email at DAVE@KNOWWAX.COM and in the coming weeks all our voices will be heard! 

No comments:

Post a Comment