8/14/10

THE 1st OF WHAT SHOULD BE MANY MORE!

         I'd like to introduce myself and what this blog is all about. There is one thing that I know and that's entertainment RESTAURANTS,  SPORTS (although I'm a loyal NY Knicks fan so that's in question)  and most of all MUSIC! I'm in a constant hunt for those entertainment vehicles with the right vibe!  I am building this web-log (blog) to get you to tell you about the NEW the GOOD and the WASTE in entertainment with a warning! I am not an apple polisher and my nose isn't browner than the rest of my face, nor do I get joy in ripping products just for the sake of shock.

          What I do need is your feedback. If you agree or not, let it be known. I am not starting this as a professional writer so don't rip me for my sentence structure or use of incorrect punctuation. Take from this my love of the leisure world and my years of exposure to entertainment.


          So come back to this site next week when I will have a review of the Marsha Ambrosius single "I Hope She Cheats (On You With A Basketball Player)" from her debut solo album "Late Nights &; Early Mornings" and I'll also give you my take on Dwele's latest work; W.ants W.orld W.omen on E1 Entertainment. Also, I'll be attending a LIVE performance featuring Lyfe Jennings and his new work and I will give you my thought on that as well. If I come across anything else in my quest for entertainment I will promise to feed it to you as well, giving you my honest opinion and I want your honest feedback. You'll get it like I like my Hennesy straight with just a little bit of ice (because I'm cool like that)!

If you like what I write, tell a friend. If you don't like what I have to say tell a friend too, maybe they'll have more in common with me than you think.

3 comments:

  1. Dave keep it coming for sure. Folks need to hear a clear voice on what's hot or not. Keep writing!

    Paul Porter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dave, so glad you're sharing your know-legde! I look forward to you sharing some of that wealth in the ol'school area, too. I will be reading your blog and spreading the word!

    Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dave, you have a great ear and eye for music, talent, and entertainment... can't wait to see what more you have coming! :)

    ReplyDelete